Get to know the information center’s pre-employment call center and its various
It is very important for those who have joined this government program to know how many pre-employment information centre numbers. Where pre-employment itself includes government programs specifically to make the community more competent and able to compete with others.
The hope is that there will be no more unemployment and poverty because in the end, all citizens who participate can open their own jobs. In this way, we can say that this program is very good since everyone will receive financial assistance at the same time.
So when you ask them who are these government programs for? In fact, this card can be used by anyone, not even just job seekers, bad ones, workers and people who have been laid off and laid off as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic can also join it.
The most important thing is that the future owner must be over 18 years old and not have received formal education . In addition, this programme also does not apply to members of the police, civil servants, soldiers and village chiefs, as well as their apparatus, etc.
Call center number before using the information center
Although it sounds simple, it turns out that this program is not without obstacles. Sometimes some parties complain about intensive funds that have not been disbursed or processed. Things like this often happen because of several things. For example, because balance is indeed a work in progress.
Thus, those who have passed this selection of the pre-employment program will receive a card number for training and support other needs of the program. People who fall into this category only need to be patient because the funds are still being processed, so there is no need to contact the information center’s pre-employment call center.
While the second reason is that the funds have actually failed. This usually occurs when potential registrants are considered to be non-compliant with the provisions regulated in the pre-employment program. Because as we know that there are certain restrictions regarding this program.
However, if the problem is that the intensive has not yet been processed, you can contact customer service via email so that the disbursement process is expedited as it should. So, is there a phone number that can be reached? Because of course, some people are more comfortable contacting the relevant party via a phone line.
If you encounter any problems with this program, one of which wishes to change accounts or has several other questions, please contact the information center’s pre-employment call center via the phone number 021-255541246 directly. But pay attention to the working hours as you are only served from Monday to Friday.
How to create a pre-employment card account online
The customer service of these registrants can be contacted during working hours from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 19:00. What’s interesting is that the phone connection is free of call charges, so it’s more efficient because it’s not charged for credit. In this way, each registrant can contact directly.
It’s just that you may have to be patient because of course, there are a lot of people who contact them as well. It is therefore very likely that the pre-employment call center service of this information center will be difficult to contact because there are many people who need help. So how do I register? Check out the method below:
- To create an account, simply visit the official website directly via Pre-employment.go.id. All you have to do is fill out the available registration form with the username, email address and password, and then select the registration menu. After that, wait until there is a login verification and the account is created successfully .
- Then, log in using the account earlier so that you can enter the dashboard Here, immediately check your personal data again and don’t get me wrong as it can lead to failure. In addition, you are usually asked to take a selfie using your ID card.
- At this point, the data collection must be valid and correct if you want your application to be approved . Only then will you be asked to do a series of basic skills tests and select the desired wave. From there, wait for the results of whether or not the exam is passed or contact the information center’s pre-employment call center for more information.
Pre-employment card registration schedule and how to take the training
For potential candidates who want to participate in this government program, they must first know the registration schedule. Because later it will be useful to check the wave. For more information on the registration schedule, you can request the pre-employment customer service number directly.
Because usually they are held within working hours to answer all the questions related to this program. In addition to contacting customer service, you can also find out the schedule through the latest news from mass media and social media. This is where you will know the updated opening and closing hours .
Not only that, usually in addition to using the call center service before the use of the information center, through social media, it was also transmitted the schedule of intensive disbursement of funds and card information more recently another. So you don’t have to be afraid of missing out on the information you need again.
In the meantime, if you want to participate in the training, check the balance first. If you pass the selection, pay attention to part of the training. After that, choose the training location yourself and make a payment using the balance to attend the training directly.
The payment process is quite simple as it can be done via the pre-employment card number of each registrant. The purchase limit is usually 1 month after receiving the ad. If it is missed, candidates who have passed the selection will be dismissed directly.
List of pre-employment incentive disbursement providers
Interestingly, there are currently many services that provide intensive disbursement of funds for this pre-employment program. In addition to searching for information directly through the information center’s pre-employment call center, you can also choose one of the service providers below if you want to shell out funds. directly:
- Go Pay is one of the digital wallet services that provides intensive pre-employment disbursement facilities . All forms of obstacles surrounding disbursement will be directly assisted by the relevant call centre. So you don’t need to hesitate to use this e-money service.
- Link Aja is also a provider of intensive disbursement services for this government program. If it turns out that customer service is difficult to contact, you can ask for help directly at Link Aja’s call center. This is where you will quickly get help on how to disburse funds.
- OVO also includes services that allow the disbursement of funds from the pre-employment program. You can contact their customer service directly to find out how to disburse funds quickly. But of course, be sure to pass the program before you do.
Looking at the above explanation, the conditions for participation in this program are not difficult. It’s just that you should never register if you don’t meet the requirements in order to be free from any legal entanglement. For the rest, you can contact the Information Center’s pre-employment call center to answer questions about this program.